Flinn Laboratory Experiments for General, Organic & Biological Chemistry
is a comprehensive lab manual that includes 36 experiments that meet the curriculum and time objectives of the general, organic and biological chemistry laboratory.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
A new standard for the GOB Lab! New comprehensive lab manual includes 36 optimized experiments that meet the characteristic curriculum and time objectives of the general, organic and biological chemistry laboratory. Unique format represents the best value for instructors and students—buy one, and you’re done! Flinn’s Annotated Instructor’s Edition includes access to electronic files for all student handouts. A special license agreement is available to grant permission to post the student handouts to a password-protected website or learning management system. No further cost to you or your students!
• Pre-lab assignments to prepare students
• Integrated guided-inquiry labs
• Green, applications-oriented experiments
• Microscale labs to save time and money
• Includes modern chemistry applications, such as forensic biotechnology, nanotechnology, solar and alternative energy
• Comprehensive GHS-compliant chemical hazard information and safety precautions
Comprehensive instructor notes include real sample data, answers for all questions, safety precautions and RCRA disposal recommendations, preparation of solutions as well as valuable lab hints, teaching tips and supplementary information. 8½" x 11", spiral-bound.
Sample student activities are available. The instructor’s versions of these sample activities, which include answers and tips, are available by calling or emailing Flinn Scientific.