Dissolved Oxygen Meter for field studies in environmental science features one-hand simple operation, automatic temperature compensation and calibration. Excellent for environmental field work.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
One-hand simple operation with automatic temperature compensation and calibration to air makes this pen meter excellent for environmental field work. Allows students to determine water quality for a variety of real-life applications, such as general environmental testing, labs, industrial and municipal testing, aquariums, fish hatcheries and much more.
• A range of 0–20.0 mg/L; 0–100%
• A resolution of 0.1 mg/L; 0.1%
• An accuracy of ±0.4 mg/L; ±0.7%
• A temperature range of 32–122º F; 0–50º C
• Simultaneous display of dissolved oxygen and temperature readings
• Ability to hold readings and recall min/max
• Completely waterproof
Polarographic probe has a built-in temperature sensor and easy-to-replace pop-off probe heads. Meter is IP-65 waterproof and comes ready to use in a soft carrying case with a belt loop, two spare probe heads, electrolyte and 4 AAA batteries. Meter must be submerged 10 cm to obtain reading. 8" × 2" × 1½".