The Flinn Portable Demonstration Hood and Table offers protection to scientists by removing corrosive, noxious, and other dangerous fumes. Easily moved and no permanent installation is required.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
Must be shipped by motor truck freight
• Removes corrosive, noxious or other dangerous fumes.
• Protects science instructor and students.
• Easily moved, no permanent installation required.
• Provides a safe facility to perform demonstrations you might otherwise avoid.
• Hood is painted light gray with chemical-resistant Super Chem-Tuff™ paint.
• Durable 3/4'' plywood construction.
• Chemical-resistant front and rear sash, 3/16'' thick polycarbonate.
• 500 ft3/min of free air moved at a fixed fan speed of 1570 rpm.
• 60 linear feed face velocity when attached to ductwork provided.
• Shaded pole, 110 VAC, 1/10 H.P., 3.5 amp direct drive, continuous duty motor.
Note: The Flinn portable Demonstration Hood is not a true fume hood. Flinn Portable Demonstration Hood Table Dimensions: 51-3/4" L x 21-1/2" D x 38-5/8" H. Weight: 47 lbs. Formica, chemical resistant surface, collapsible; wood construction; specially designed and built to accommodate Flinn Portable Demonstration Hood.