The NeuLog fully autonomous logger sensors will meet all of your classroom needs while saving space in your budget! NeuLog is a set of independent computer-based modules, complete with a data logger, flash memory and a sensor—all in one single smart unit. They are easy to use and require no calibration or setup time. Designed with a plug-and-play concept in mind, NeuLog sensors will deliver accurate and reliable readings as soon as you are connected, with no need for expensive hardware hubs.
- Converts the measured parameters into processed value.
- Stores up to 5 experiments in the flash memory.
- Sends the data in digital form to a viewer unit, PC or tablet.
- Easily calibrates by one push of a button.
- Uses software to change ranges and gains.
- Able to upload saved experiments to a PC at any time.
- Has the most intuitive, rich and friendly NeuLog software and applications for browsers, including On-Line mode, Off-Line mode, tables, graphs, data analysis, double axis setup, statistic operations, mathematical operations.
The sensors are truly flexible and work with PC, Mac, tablets and smartphones. The NeuLog software is browser-based and will work with any hardware and software of the future with no need for upgrades or extra purchases. NeuLog allows for 1 to 10 sensors per experiment so you can comprehensively track all important variables in your setup!
Sensors require connection to computer or display module for data display. There are multiple connection options available:
- Direct connection to device via USB: USB Module (Catalog No. AP8095)
- Wireless connection to device: Wifi Module (Catalog No. AP8156)*
- Handheld display: View Display Module (Catalog No. AP8117) or Viewer Graphic Color Display Module (Catalog No. AP8161)*
*Note: Wireless and handheld connections require the Rechargeable Battery Module (Catalog No. AP8096) for power.