Cartridge removes approximately 1725 grains of dissolved salts (expressed as sodium chloride). The amount of quality water this cartridge produces depends on the character of the starting water. The higher the level of ionizable impurities, the lower the volume of quality water produced. For example, each cartridge will purify about 172 gallons of water containing 10 grains per gallon (as NaCl) of dissolved solids.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 211
You May Also Like
- Demineralizer, Barnstead, Bantam®
- Demineralizer Ultrapure Cartridge, Hose Nipple Type
- Demineralizer Cartridge Wall Bracket Holder
- Hydrion Low Ion pH Test Kit
- Water Hardness Testing Paper
- Water, Deionized, 4 liters
- Water Distiller, Benchtop
- How Hard is Your Water? Student Laboratory Kit
- Determination of the Hardness of Water - Student Laboratory Kit
- Merit Water Still