Embark on a fascinating journey through the periodic table with this “visual exploration of every known atom in the universe.” Begin with a 9-page introduction of the periodic table’s organization and history, and end with a discussion about the future-as-of-yet-undiscovered elements. At least two pages are devoted to each element with stunning photographs, scientific history, and real-life applications—nothing is left out! Each page has a side panel showing the element’s location on the periodic table, the atomic weight, density, atomic radius, illustrations of the element’s crystal and orbital structure, electron order filling scale, atomic emission spectrum, and state of matter scale. Also includes a tear-out periodic table using photographs from the book. Created from the author’s element collection of nearly 2,300 samples, this book will inspire your students to learn more about the elemental world around us. 2009, 240 pages, 10-1/4” x 10-1/4”, hard cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1128
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 714
You May Also Like
- Chemistry in the Environment, Flinn Chemtopic Labs Book, Volume 22
- Solids and Liquids DVD Set
- The Elements Card Deck
- Laboratory Solutions for the Science Classroom
- Chemistry Challenge
- The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry
- Langes Handbook of Chemistry
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Chemistry
- Laboratory Handbook for General Chemistry
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book