Our most popular spine model for patient and student education is also our most affordable spine model. This spine is fully flexible and designed for hands-on demonstrations. The spine contains these features:
- Full male pelvis and occipital plate
- Fully flexible mounting in spine
- L3-L4 disc prolapsed on spine
- Spinal nerve exits
- Cervical vertebral artery
This high quality spine is a great tool for teaching/learning the anatomy of the human vertebral column.
Stand not included.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy.