Fourteen student laboratory kits developed with the current Environmental Science curriculum in mind—all in one cost-saving bundle! From life in soil to landfill decomposition, from wind energy to the greenhouse effect, this convenient kit bundle will engage your students with hands-on experiments that help cement understanding of many of the topics covered in this capstone course.
The following kits are included in this convenient bundle:
- Mapping Earthquakes and Volcanoes—Student Activity Kit
- Specific Heat and Climate—Student Laboratory Kit
- Exploring Groundwater—Activity-Stations Kit
- Physical and Chemical Properties of Soil—Student Laboratory Kit
- Stream Macroinvertebrate Sampling Simulation—Student Activity Kit
- Discover Life in the Soil—Student Laboratory Kit
- Duckweed Population Study—Student Laboratory Kit**
- Landfill Decomposition—Student Laboratory Kit
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals—Student Laboratory Kit
- Wind Energy—Student Laboratory Kit
- Build a Solar Cell—Student Laboratory Kit
- Environmental Pollution—Student Laboratory Kit
- Environmental Pollution and Lichens—Student Laboratory Kit
- Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming—Student Laboratory Kit
Use this comprehensive bundle to capture your students’ attention unit by unit throughout the entire course. Not only do the kits cover the key science concepts, but they also provide opportunities for genuine scientific thought and laboratory skills.
(duckweed) must be ordered separately for Duckweed Population Study Kit.