|Address||P.O. Box 219 Batavia, IL 60510|
Flinn Scientific’s FlinnPREP™—Online Course for AP® Chemistry
• Provides students with anytime, anywhere access to support materials.
• Delivers an engaging review of foundational chemistry with a preview of AP Chemistry topics to prepare students for the challenging AP curriculum—all in one program.
• Helps teachers track and monitor student and classroom progress with the user-friendly performance diagnostics tools.
• FlinnPREP™ can be easily used with the “flipped classroom” strategy. Use during the summer to allow you to hit the ground running and throughout the year as supplemental work.
Teachers Benefit from FlinnPREP™
• FREE access to preview course content.
• Easy-to-use reporting feature helps you form a baseline for progress checks with assessment analysis.
• Flexible design allows you to personalize learning.
Students Benefit from FlinnPREP™
• On-demand review of concepts in a clear and concise format helps students refresh their understanding and confidently maneuver through the AP Chemistry curriculum.
• Easy-to-follow images, video and animation deliver interactive content to devices that are familiar to your students.
• Interactive assessments and games provide students with just-in-time feedback.
• Two full-length practice exams help prepare students for the AP exam.
FlinnPREP™ 15 Units of AP® Chemistry
• Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table
• Chemical Reactions
• Bonding Basics
• Structure and Properties
• Acids and Bases
• Aqueous Equilibria
• Photoelectron Spectroscopy
Classroom licensing options for the FlinnPREP™ Online Course for AP® Chemistry
• For one purchase price you will receive a registration key that can be used to create your FlinnPREP™ teacher classroom and easily link all of your students. All licenses are valid following the activation date.
• EL1000 FlinnPREP™—AP® Chemistry Online Course, Individual license, Full School Year (July through June)
• EL8458 FlinnPREP™—AP® Chemistry Online Course, 1 Classroom up to 30 Students, 1/2 School Year (January through June)
Note: Individual licenses are the perfect solution for students looking for additional Advanced Placement study resources. They are not intended for classroom use and do not include any teacher classroom tools.
License is valid for 1/2 School Year (January through June).