|Address||P.O. Box 219 Batavia, IL 60510|
Item #: EL3000
Flinn Scientific’s FlinnPREP™—Online Course for AP® Physics 1
• Provides students with anytime, anywhere access to support materials.
• Delivers an engaging review of the Big Ideas for AP Physics 1 topics to prepare students for the challenging AP curriculum—all in one program.
• Helps teachers track and monitor student and classroom progress with the user-friendly performance diagnostics tools.
• FlinnPREP™ can be easily used with the “flipped classroom” strategy. Use during the summer to allow you to hit the ground running and throughout the year as supplemental work.
• Features content aligned to the Big Ideas and Learning Objectives.
Teachers Benefit from FlinnPREP™
• FREE access to preview course content.
• Easy-to-use reporting feature helps you form a baseline for progress checks with assessment analysis.
• Flexible design allows you to personalize learning.
Students Benefit from FlinnPREP™
• On-demand review of concepts in a clear and concise format helps students refresh their understanding and confidently maneuver through the AP® Physics 1 curriculum.
• Easy-to-follow images, video and animation deliver interactive content to devices that are familiar to your students.
• Interactive assessments and games provide students with just-in-time feedback.
• Two full-length practice exams help prepare students for the AP exam.
FlinnPREP™ 10 Units of AP® Physics 1
• Circular Motion
• Rotational Motion
• Simple Harmonic Motion
• Mechanical Waves
• DC Circuits
Classroom licensing options for the FlinnPREP™ Online Course for AP® Physics 1
• For one purchase price you will receive a registration key that can be used to create your FlinnPREP™ teacher classroom and easily link all of your students. The following licenses are valid following the activation date.
• EL3000 FlinnPREP™—AP® Physics 1 Online Course, Individual license
• EL3001 FlinnPREP™—AP® Physics 1 Online Course, 1 Classroom up to 30 Students, Full School Year (July through June)
• EL8460 FlinnPREP™—AP® Physics 1 Online Course, 1 Classroom up to 30 Students, 1/2 School Year (January through June)