Mitosis and Meiosis Slide Set I includes 6 microscope slides:
- Ascaris megalocephala embryology. Sec. of uteri showing maturation stages (meiosis). Polar bodies can be seen.
- Giant chromosomes, smear from salivary gland of Chironomus, carefully fixed and stained
- Lilium, anther t.s., microspore mother cells showing telophase of first and prophase of second (homeotypic) division
- Meiotic and mitotic stages in sec. of Salamandra testis. Many meiotic and mitotic stages can be observed.
- Mitosis, l.s. from Allium root tips showing all stages of plant mitosis carefully stained with iron-hematoxyline after Heidenhain
- Mitotic stages in sec. through red bone marrow of mammal