The Orion Star™ Advanced Benchtop pH Meter Kit is specifically designed for use in a busy laboratory. The benchtop design is durable, easy-to-operate and gives stable and accurate pH readings—perfect for students.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
Orion Star™ pH meter, highly respected in research and industry, in a model specifically designed for use in a busy classroom! The benchtop design is durable, easy-to-operate and gives stable and accurate pH readings—perfect for students.
Features and Specifications:
• Large LCD displays pH or mV reading and temperature
• Splash-proof exterior and wall-mountable
• Automatic or manual pH calibration
• Three-point calibration with auto-buffer recognition
• Range: –2.00 to 16.00 pH, –5 to 105 °C
• Resolution: 0.1, 0.01 pH; 0.1 °C
• Accuracy: ±0.01 pH; ±0.1 °C
• Storage memory for 50 data points
Instrument comes complete with pH meter; combination pH/temperature ATC electrode; electrode arm and holder; universal power adapter; solution kit containing 60 mL each of electrode storage, refill and cleaning solutions and pH 4, 7 and 10 buffers. Includes instructions and CD with detailed manual and trouble-shooting guide. Accepts any pH probe with a standard BNC connector. Also able to operate on 4 AA batteries, available separately. 3-year warranty.