Finally... The Fume Hood You've Always Wanted Is Affordable... From FLINN. A fume hood is a basic safety aid. It should capture, dilute and exhaust hazardous and noxious fumes. The Flinn fume hood has been designed to meet the requirements of a senior or middle school laboratory. With two sizes available, you'll be able to find the right one to fit your needs. Both models come with an adjustable, 1/4" shatterproof polycarbonate sash, U.L. approved vaporproof light with U.L. approved externally mounted switch, motor blower set and a single electrical outlet as standard features. Flinn fume hoods are constructed of wooden components and painted light gray with a water-based gray lacquer and chemical-resistant water-based epoxy topcoat. The optional base cabinet is also painted light gray and the work surface is a black Trespa chemical-resistant work surface. The Flinn fume hoods and base cabinets are built to stand the test of time. They will offer years of service with minimal maintenance.
• Specially designed for the school science laboratory.
• Corrosion-resistant wooden construction.
• Adjustable viewing sash.
• Motor blower set included.
• Vaporproof light fixture.
• Affordably priced for the school budget.
• The fume hood is shipped completely assembled, but does require some electrical and duct installation.
• Exterior Dimensions: 38-1/4" W x 23-1/4" D x 48" H
• Blower Specifications: 115 Volt, 60 cycle, 930 CFM at .25 static pressure