|Address||P.O. Box 219 Batavia, IL 60510|
Item #: P0040
Strong oxidizer; slightly toxic; irritant. LD50 1870 mg/kg. Extremely dangerous since the substance, if only slightly contaminated, will explode when exposed to moderate shock or when heated. Because this substance is so frequently a source of accidents on school premises we have elected to list some of the incompatible substances which should be avoided: Ammonium Salts, Phosphorus, Carbon, Sulfuric Acid, Combustible Material, Metal Powders, Finely Divided Materials, Organic Materials, Sulfur, Sugar.
This item can only be shipped to schools, museums and science centers