Bench Top Acid Cabinet for safer chemical storage is ideal for biology storerooms, small schools with limited acid quantities and storage of corrosives you want to separate from principal acid storage.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
SciMatCo® Benchtop Wooden Acid Cabinets are ideal for:
• A biology storeroom where small quantities of acid are stored.
• Small schools with limited quantities of acids.
• Elementary school science departments.
• Storage of corrosives you want to separate from principal acid storage
Cabinet Construction Features
• Nine-ply exterior-grade high-density plywood. Rugged and extremely durable.
• Super Chem-Tuff™ paint finish is extremely chemical resistant.
• No metal used anywhere in cabinet construction. Exterior-grade plywood is not affected by acid or its fumes.
• No metal hardware. All-wooden hinges and polypropylene locking assembly are completely acid resistant.
• Padlock and two keys furnished.
• Wooden door handle—again, wood is used to eliminate any chance of corrosion.
• All wooden joints are rabbeted to provide maximum joint strength and superior structural integrity.
• Cabinet floor has a 2" liquid-tight trough to provide secondary containment should a spill occur.
• Acid bottle capacity: 5 x 2.5 L acid bottles; 16 x 500 mL acid bottles
• Exterior: 21¼" H x 16¾" W x 15¾" D
• Interior: 19" H x 14¾" W x 13" D