The Fungi and Lichen microscope slide set for botany offers close-up study of 20 examples from the Fungi
kingdom and the symbiotic lichen composites.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
The fungi and lichen microscope slide set offers close-up study of 20 examples from the Fungi kingdom and the symbiotic lichen composites that emerge from algae or cyanobacteria between fungi. Slide set includes a full-color brochure with corresponding pictures.
• Aspergillus glaucum, brown-mold, w.m. of hyphae with sporangia
• Claviceps purpurea, t.s. of sclerotium
• Erysiphe sp., mildew, t.s. of leaf with perithecia
• Penicillium sp., blue mold on orange-rind, sec. of hyphae with conidiophores
• Peziza sp., cup-fungus, t.s. of fruiting body with asci
• Saccharomyces sp., yeast, showing budding cells, w.m.
• Taphrina pruni (Exoascus pruni), plum pockets, t.s. of host tissue with haustoria and asci
• Tuber rufum, truffle, sec. fruiting body showing asci
• Boletus edulis, pore fungus, l.s. through pileus with pores
• Lycoperdon gemmatum, puff-ball, sec. of fruiting body
• Psalliota sp., mushroom, l.s. through pileus and lamellae showing basidia and spores
• Puccinia graminis, t.s. of uredinia on wheat, black rust
• Puccinia graminis, wheat rust, t.s. of aecidia on infected barberry leaf
• Ustilago zeae, corn smut, infected tissue with spores, sec.
• Xanthoria parietina, t.s. of apothecium showing asci and spores
• Xanthoria parietina, t.s. of thallus showing hyphae with symbiotic algae
• Mucor mucedo, w.m. of hyphae showing sporangia
• Plasmodiophora, sec. of cabbage rot
• Rhizopus nigricans, w.m. of hyphae with developing zygotes
• Synchytrium endobioticum, potato black wart, sec. of infected tissue