|Address||P.O. Box 219 Batavia, IL 60510|
Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Must be shipped by motor truck freight
This item can only be shipped to schools, museums and science centers
• Double-walled boiler and preheating of feed water conserves electricity.
• Vented condenser allows for stripping of gaseous impurities.
• Unique de-concentrator removes scale forming impurities from the boiler.
• Unique Thermo Scientific Q-Baffle ensures high-quality pyrogen-free water by stripping contaminant laden water droplets from steam.
• Space-saving horizontal condenser
• Metal construction withstands years of use.
• Units are easily floor and bench mountable, depending on model.
• Inert pure tin pathways assure product water quality.
• Controller unit can be wall mounted.
Floor Model Electric Stills (Flinn Catalog No. AP1049)
• Come standard with floor mounting stand
• New over temperature protection system improves safety
• New plug-and-play hardware allows for easier installation
• Capacities from 1 to 10 gal/hr
• Low water cut-off protects heating elements when water supply is interrupted
• Optional fully automatic controls allow for unattended operation; stops still when storage reservoir is full, starts still when water level falls below preset level. Drains still boiler at selected 4-hour intervals to reduce scale formation.
• Flow rate: 2 gal/hr
• Cooling flow rate: 16 gal/hr
• 208 V, 50/60 Hz and 17 A (UL, cUL)
• 68" H × 23" W × 11" L